Our goal is to build a program that is recognized as the best in world. We have a reputation for excellence in our sport coupled with a strong sense of community, which fosters growth. We will prepare and assemble a Team of Ball Hockey Players from Canada to compete for Gold Medal at the World Championships.
The goal is to field teams that set extra-ordinary standards for competitiveness, sportsmanship and team continuity. To create a “life experience” for members of Team Canada.
Athletic activities are an important part of our youth’s life experiences and this is reflected in our achievement in inter-provincial competition. We are seeking an outstanding individuals including, General Manager, Head Coach, Team Doctor, Therapist and Equipment Manager to be a part of our Team Canada program for each of our Men’s and Women’s teams.
The National Ball Hockey Association of Canada strives for excellence - in the quality of its players and community leaders and in the long tradition of athletic achievement. We are currently seeking a qualified candidate for the following contracts in preparation for the 2018 World Men’s and Women’s Championships in Moscow, Russia.
General Manager – Deadline – November 3, 2017
- Selection of Coaching Staff, including Head Coach, Assistant Coach (1),
- Selection of Team Mentors
- Selection of support staff including, Team Doctor, Team Therapist, Team Trainer
- Coordinate scouting process and work in conjunction with coaching staff the qualification and selection of TC
- Planning and coordination of the WC’s
o Administration of Logistics involved in the WC
o Team Building program and monitoring of same during WC
o Support role during the WC
- Working with all team officials to ensure positive tournament results and provide leadership in action and word
- To provide the necessary environment for the coaching staff to establish the right culture for success
Active participation in the High Performance program
All resumes must be submitted via e-mail no later than the specified deadline
to the attention of Stephen Dockerty
Our story continues in 2018 be a Part of History and Our Family